- The Wetland range are high quality waterproof DCF binoculars designed specifically with birdwatching and nature viewing in mind. Rubber armoured and fully waterproof, Wetland binoculars are quite at home in the tough outdoors. High grade BAK4 quality prisms, with multicoated coated lenses for great clarity and colour.
- The 8x magnification is powerful enough to see detail but not so powerful that image stability, brightness or colour contrast is diminished. The 8×32 combination also provides a good field of view with a very bright image which is beneficial when tracking moving objects.The style of the Wetland range gives the performance of a traditional full size binocular in a more streamlined lighter weight body.
- The 32mm Wetland models also feature a close focus of under 2m.
- BAK4 prisms ensure a brighter image throughout the range of magnifications by maximising light transmission. Efficient use of the light gathered is particularly important at high magnifications or when using smaller front lenses, as images appear darker.
- Long eye relief makes these binoculars ideal for spectacle wearers the image is projected further through the exit pupil allowing users to view the full field of view glasses on. The eye cups on this model twist down for use when wearing glasses.
Binoculars & Monoculars