- The Visionary HD series is designed with the idea of coupling magnifications to their optimum front lens size to give exceptional clarity and brightness. The 20x magnification is ideal for long-range observation but is also well suited for aviation and ship spotting. This model is designed to give high clarity, maximum light gathering and a natural well-balanced image (true to life colour due to multi-coated lenses).
- High-Resolution BAK4 prisms ensure a brighter image throughout the range of magnifications by maximising light transmission. Efficient use of the light gathered is particularly important at high magnifications where images appear darker or for applications were colour identification is essential. The traditional porro prism designed gives higher quality images when compared to roof prism designs in the same price range.
- Long eye relief makes these binoculars ideal for spectacle wearers. It enables users wearing glasses to view the entire field of view as the binocular image is projected further out of the exit pupil.
- For Best results, these binoculars should be tripod mounted and have an integrated tripod adaptor that fits standard tripod heads.
- This model received a score of 89% in BBC Sky at Night Magazine (September issue) with 96% value for money.