This digital NV monocular is designed with a lightweight and compact black bodyshell. The Signal RT N320 features Stream Vision Technology, which allows for live streaming and recording that can be carried out using a smart phone or tablet.
For situations where there is little ambient lighting or cloudy conditions, there is a built-in powerful 850nm LED IR illuminator, which boosts the devices detection range.
Signal RT N320
- Magnification: 4.5-9.0x
- Horizontal field of view: TBC
- Detection range: 350m
In brief the Signal RT Series features:
- Built-in video recording
- Wide temperature range
- Display-off mode
- Variable magnification
- Long detection range
- Stream Vision compatible
- Enhanced night-time sensitivity
- Long Range IR illuminator
- Wide angle viewing
- Wi-Fi remote review and operation using smartphone
- Onboard video & sound recording
- Power bank charging
Built-in Video Recording
- Capturing still images and video is seamless with the Signal’s built-in video recorder. Image and video content is stored internally and can easily be transferred to a PC or laptop via wired connection or Wi-Fi.
- During short periods of inactivity and better concealment, the Display Off powers down the display without interrupting other operating functions. Using Display Off means a much faster restart time when you require it most.
- The Signal includes up to 4.5x magnification and feature both 2x step-up and smooth, graduated magnification for a truly optimum, customised field of view.
Long Detection Range
- The Signal can detect up to 350m away
Stream Vision Compatible
- The highlight of the Signal is the ability to link the device via Wi-Fi with Android and iOS based mobile units using the free mobile application, Stream Vision. The Stream Vision software connects the device with Android and iOS devices, enabling users to receive footage in real time mode to distantly operate the device with your smartphone and to stream the footage captured by the device direct to Youtube.